1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows to personally identify you.
1.2 Responsible for this website according to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is Stephanie Neid-Schlichenmaier & Daniel Schlichenmaier GbR, Fellbacher Str. 66, 71394 Kernen, Germany, Tel.: +49 7151 209430, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL- or TLS-encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https: //” and the lock icon in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, thus if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following information that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the site
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- Used IP-adress (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, thus after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information, such as browser and location data as well as IP address values, to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Some of the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If individual personal data are processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our website more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). When we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract execution
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. The data collected is shown in the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can by a message to the before mentioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6) Use of your data for direct mail
6.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive newsletters in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. When registering for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
6.2 Newsletter distribution via rapidmail
The dispatch of our E-Mail-Newsletter takes place via the technical service provider rapidmail GmbH, Augustinerplatz 2, 79098 Freiburg (“rapidmail”), to which we pass on your data provided during the newsletter registration. This transfer is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in the use of a promotional, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data entered by you in order to receive the newsletter (e.g. e-mail address) will be stored on the servers of rapidmail in Germany.
rapidmail uses this information for the dispatch and statistical evaluation of the newsletter on our behalf. For the evaluation, the e-mails sent include so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. This will determine if a newsletter message has been opened and which links may have been clicked. With the help of the so-called conversion tracking it can also be analyzed whether after clicking on the link in the newsletter a pre-defined action (for example purchase of a product on our website) has taken place. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g., time of retrieval, IP address, browser type, and operating system). The data are collected exclusively pseudonymized and are not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. This data is for statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns only. The results of these analyzes can be used to tailor future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you want to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We have concluded a contract processing contract with rapidmail, in which we commit rapidmail to protect the data of our customers and not to pass them on to third parties.
You can read more about the privacy of rapidmail in the privacy statement of rapidmail: https://www.rapidmail.de/datenschutz
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the processing of payments, if this is necessary for the processing of payments. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7.2 Disclosure of personal data to shipping service providers
If the goods are delivered by the transport service provider DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn), we will provide your e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO before delivery of the goods for the purpose of agreeing a delivery date or delivery notification to DHL, if you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL. Passing on is only to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, a prior agreement of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery announcement is not possible.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future against the person named above or against the transport service provider DHL.
If the delivery of the goods by the transport service DPD (DPD Germany GmbH, Wailandtstraße 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg), we give your e-mail address and your telephone number before delivery of the goods in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or delivery notice to DPD, if you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO we only give the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DPD. Passing on is only to the extent necessary for the delivery of goods. In this case, it is not possible to agree on the delivery date with DPD or the delivery announcement in advance.
The consent can be withdrawn at any time with effect for the future against the person named above or against the transport service DPD.
7.3 Use of payment service providers
If a Klarna payment service is selected, payment is processed via Klarna Bank AB (publ) [https://www.klarna.com], Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter referred to as “Klarna”). In order to facilitate the processing of the payment, your personal data (first and last name, street, house number, postal code, city, gender, e-mail address, phone number and IP address) as well as data related to the order (e.g. invoice amount, article, type of delivery) are forwarded to Klarna for the purpose of checking the identity and creditworthiness, insofar as they are provided in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO in the context of the order process expressly consented. To which credit agencies your data can be forwarded, you can see here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/credit_rating_agencies
The credit information can contain probability values (so-called score values). Insofar as score values are included in the results of the credit rating, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. The calculation of score values includes, but is not limited to, address data. The received information about the statistical probability of a payment default uses Klarna for a balanced decision on the creation, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the controller or to Klarna. However, Klarna may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
or for those affected in Austria https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/privacy.
For payment via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – “purchase on account” or “installment payment” via PayPal, we will transfer your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter “PayPal”), further. The disclosure is made in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only insofar as this is necessary for the payment process.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data, if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
8) Use of Social Media: Videos
Using YouTube videos
This site uses the YouTube embedding feature to display and play videos from “YouTube”, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
In the case of transfer of personal data to the Google LLC. based in the US, Google LLC. has become certified for the US-European Data Protection Convention “Privacy Shield”, which ensures compliance with the data protection standard in force in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
9) Rights of the person concerned
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
– Right of access according to Art. 15 DSGVO: in particular, you have a right to information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees exist pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO when your data is forwarded to third countries;
– Right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO: you have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to cancellation according to Art. 17 DSGVO: you have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit or defense of rights;
– Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO: you have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objections based on your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, if our legitimate reasons prevail;
– Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: if you have asserted the right of rectification, deletion or limitation of the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO: you have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible;
– Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: you have the right to revoke a consent once given in the processing of data at any time with future effect. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for non-consensual processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing effected on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
– Right to complain under Art. 77 DSGVO: if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 OPPOSITION RIGHT
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHENTIC INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT OF REASONING, FOR REASONS OBTAINED FROM ITS SPECIAL SITUATION, TO CONTRADICT WITH THIS PROCESS, AND CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO DIFFERENCES WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT EXCEED YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE ASSERTION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OPPOSITION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING.
10) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required for contract fulfillment or contract initiation and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.